Friday, January 29, 2010

Sing it like a Purple Bottle

My love for you is leaf green
as incense turns to incest,
deep within your forest
dark into the dead night.
Messy little bedroom
dust and dirty undies,
Sheets that turn from blue to white!

And your hair it is a monster
and I should like to touch it
creeping like a crawler
tortured little headache
your own self raising flower
like talons of an eagle
chop chop chop! here we go!

And sometimes when your grumpy
I like to sit and tease you
still you make me nervous,
keyhole which to peer through
Stomp all down the hallway!
Your footsteps are jurassic,
Thoughts awash all down the drain!

And your presence it is gift wrapped
like a little creature
I miss you when your far off
And every wolven feature!
But jump into my dark head
and we will run through my bed
like canines on adventure street!

No comments: