Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cobweb love

Look into the abyss of my head
jump right in lets not pretend
to be in the right direction
for we are lost

tangled in each others hair
cobwebs of a thought.
and to feel these fingerprints
caminando
on these dewy spines
im arched
your a shadow in me now
following the feeling
of a letter written in your eyelids

your a symptom of my disease
and i’m the asphalt on which you walk
you watch this skin melt & shift
and i watch voices in your head while they talk

saliva exchange
is an impulsive butterfly
which wakes up my brain
and deep down she flies
to the heart of the dark
where we feel things unreligious

and your the wet pine needles in the forest
which dirty my toes
rotten natural histories are us
To want you like no other
Food, sleep, water
they come after
the thirst for your skin
or hunger for that sweated smell
tired for lack of

these colours paint in me
a poetry
grey & silken
to see a tunnel inside your brain.
cerebral patterns go north
to a new white world
where the light is made transparent
a million pixels alive
vibrating & assaulting one & other
like this bed
changes me
folding into you

till these animals are one form

No comments: